Fusion splicer COMWAY C10S fiber splicing machine
Comway C10S is a fusion splicer and a fiber endface melter, all in one. It is a powerful and stable tool with 6 motors which enable precise core alignment. The splicer is used for splicing SM (ITU-T G.652), MM (ITU-T G.651), DS (ITU-T G.653), NZ / NZDS (ITU-T G.655), BI (ITU-T G.654) fibers, and also for splicing EB (ITU-T G.654) used in 5G installations. The tool is equipped with a high-performance heater that provides a faster and more power-saving machining process, and a stable and durable ceramic fiber presser.
The large capacity battery and resistance to the most unfavorable environment conditions (high temperature, humidity, altitude, and wind velocity) allows using Comway C10S in the field. The high-quality tool's screen ensures clear viewing of results even under bright sunlight.
- 2 in 1: a fusion splicer and a fiber endface melter.
- Used for splicing EB (ITU-T G.654) fibers used in 5G installations.
- Six motors enable precise core alignment.
- Smart ARC control technology provides stable work under any conditions.
- Splicing time: 5 seconds; heating time: 8 seconds.
- Fast and power saving high-performance heater.
- Up to 750x fiber magnification when viewing the X or Y axes separately.
- Stable and durable ceramic fiber presser.
- Low power consumption.
- The high-quality screen ensures clear viewing of results even under bright sunlight.
- Removable large capacity battery. Fully charged performs over 500 times splicing and heating.
- Waterproof. Dustproof. Anti-shock (1 m.)
|Fiber Alignment||6 motors core alignment|
|Fiber Type||SM (ITU-T G.652)
EB (ITU-T G.654)
MM (ITU-T G.651)
DS (ITU-T G.653)
NZ/NZDS (ITU-T G.655)
BI (ITU-T G.657)
|Splice Mode||Single Fiber|
|Fiber Diameter||Cladding Diameter: 80-150 μm
Coating: 100-3000 μm
|Cleave Length||Cladding Diameter 250 μm: 8~16 mm
Cladding Diameter over 250 μm: 16 mm
|Splicing Programs||200 max.|
|Splicing Time||5 s (SM Fast mode); 8 s (SM G652 mode)|
|Heating Programs||max. 30|
|Heating Time||Adjustable, 8 s (with micro sleeves), 12 s (with slim 40 mm and 60 mm sleeves)|
|Splice Protector||10~60 mm|
|Splice Image Capture||max. 800|
|Splice Data Storage||max. 20000|
|Splice Loss||SM: 0.02 dB; MM: 0.01 dB; DS: 0.04 dB; NZ/NZDS: 0.04 dB; BI: 0.02 dB|
|Return Loss||≥60 dB|
|Operation Conditions||Temperature: -10~+50 °C
Altitude: 0-5000 m
Wind Velocity: up to 15 m/s
|Storage Conditions||Humidity: 0-95%
Temperature: -40~+80 °C (Battery: -20~+40 °C)
|Tension Test||1,96~2,25 N|
|Display||4.3 inch high-light color screen|
|Fiber Magnification||750x for X or Y single axis view
300x for both X&Y dual axis view
|Electrode Life||5000 arc discharges|
|Power||AC adapter (AC 100-240 V); 50/60 Hz|
|Battery||8400 mAh capacity, more than 500 times splicing and heating|
|Dimensions||156 mm × 135 mm × 149 mm|
|Weight||2.0 kg (2.5 kg with battery)|
- Fusion Splicer Comway C10S — 1 pc.
- User Guide — 1 pc.
- Stripper CS-02-B — 1 pc.
- Extra Electrode CE-03 — 1 set
- High-precision Cleaver C109 — 1 pc.
- Carrying Case CP-01 — 1 pc.
- High-capacity Battery BAT-03 — 1 pc.
- AC Adapter AC-02 — 1 pc.
- Cooling Tray — 1 pc.
- USB Cable USBC-01 — 1 pc.
- DC Charging Cable DCC-01 — 1 pc.
- AC Adapter Cable ACC-01 — 1 pc.
- Hand Strap — 1 pc.
- Shoulder Strap — 1 pc.
- Alcohol Bottle — 1 pc.
Package content and appearance may differ from those presented on the website. Please ask the sales specialist before purchase.