Sale Sold out
Regular price $19.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Work in just one second!
- – Made from high quality metal for good performance and high-precision quality.
- – A combination of insulating tape peeler and wire twisting tool: Spontaneously peel off the insulating coat of wires before twisting them.
- – The wire twisting tool can be attached to a power drill and functions easily and effectively with simple steps.
- – The wire connector tool with hex shank can be attached to impact driver and power drill for easy operation, helps alleviate repetitive motion injuries.
– Improve your efficiency and make your work easier by saving you from repetitive works of wire twisting and striping. Prevent sore fingers and cramping hands.
Step 1: Fix the liner to the electric drill, and arrange the lines to be aligned.
Step 2: Insert the wires into the corresponding slot at a time
Step 3: Clamp the wire firmly near the liner by a vise or needle-nosed pliers
Step 4: When starting the electric drill, press a little force forward, when the drill is not moved for one second, then slowly pull it out.